Representative image

MUMBAI: A 22-year-old man sustained burn injuries after a fire incident took place during renovation work in a flat at Fort area of south Mumbai on Wednesday late evening. Five fire engines were trying to control the fire which was spreading to other floors.
Officials stated that the electric wiring work was in progress in the flat when the fire started due to a short-circuit. The victim, Deepak Dildar was in the flat and sustained 35% burn injuries. He was admitted to a private hospital and his condition is stated to be critical.
Fire brigade declared it level-3 fire and rushed more fire engines for firefighting operation at Bahubali building on Cawasji Patel Road.

Source link